The chapter “Cookies” applies to all users of the axelmedia.pl portal, and the chapter “Personal Data” applies only to persons whose personal data is processed by the Portal Administrator (including newsletter recipients).
2. Cookies are also used by the websites to which we refer when showing
e.g. multimedia. Cookies settings can be changed in the web browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
3. The website uses performance cookies, i.e. cookies used to collect information about the way the website is used to make it work better, and functional cookies, i.e. cookies allowing to “remember” the user’s settings (eg language, font size).
4. The axelmedia.pl website uses the following Cookies:
_utma – a file saved on the computer disk during the first visit to a given website. The file contains a unique identification number by means of which the analytical tool can identify a unique and new user,
_utmb – the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about a given visit,
_utmc – a cookie cooperating with _utmb, the task of which is to determine whether to start tracking new visits or whether the collected data should be included in the existing visits,
_utmz – cookie containing information about the sources of visits. Thanks to it, it is possible to count, among others visits from search engines,
PHPSESSID – a cookie that maintains the ID of the current session between the server on which the website is installed and the user’s device through which he communicates with the server and the website.
5. The level of protection against cookies is set in each browser, until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but it may also prevent some functions, e.g. logging in to an e-mail account.
1. The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”),
after registering on the website and in connection with the use of its functionalities, is Omni Modo Agnieszka Rzycka – Osiej with its registered office in Warsaw (03-937), at ul. Winners 45/29.
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of electronic services
sending messages containing commercial information,
conducting marketing of entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent),
enabling contact with the Administrator via contact forms,
defense against possible claims,
analytical and statistical.
4. The data will be transferred to entities processing them at our request on the basis of contracts with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and scope necessary for the implementation of the above. purposes, including entities providing IT services or other services to us to ensure the proper functioning of the axelmedia.pl website, and such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
5. In addition to the entities mentioned above, your data may be made available only to entities authorized to do so under the provisions of national or EU law. The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to adequately secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
6. Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is withdrawn. The administrator reserves the right to process data for a period of up to 3 months from the moment of achieving goals in connection with the implementation of his own analytical and statistical purposes.
7. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
a) consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), in particular for marketing purposes of cooperating entities,
b) in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject, prior to concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), in particular in the case of an order the Newsletter service or in connection with the use of the functionality of the axelmedia.pl website.
c) fulfillment of an obligation resulting from the provisions of both national and EU law in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR;
d) for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, incl